Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates

Ive got shitloads to blog about........ Just not in the mood. Ever got that? It kinda pisses me off though. =/ Haha.

But anyway that can wait... Hehe. Im gonna blog about the crap i did today after i got back from college. Youre gonna go like "WTF?!" but seriously, even i myself would go "WTF?!" Haha. =) Anyways~

Oh oh! Before i begin about today... Check this!


So i got an SMS (When i was still working in Ikano that is):
SMSer: Pink + Brown = ?
Me: Hmm.... A flower! Or... Are you talking about colours? Erm.. Brown? Ugly green? Haha!

And the next thing you know........

He appeared at my booth and took two balls of clay (One pink one green)
Shook it in his hand and when he opened,

BOOOOM!!!! A FLOWAAH!

Made out of clay. Pretty eh? =)

ANYWAY! What i did today? I CAMWHORED! Hehehe! =P


And also with the BB! Imagine that! But hey, i was happy.... When im happy i do things to make me happier.... In this case, CAMWHORE! =D Haha. Oh oh!! You havent got to the best part..... 


Double camera!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Yes, im crazy. Haha. Crazily bored!


I sat there till Silly came..... =) And oh oh... Ofcourse i went and get ready first... Notice the eyeliner? Hahahhaha! More defined! I think....... O.O Hehe.


Had SUSHI FOR DINNER..... There goes... I noticed im getting weaker.. I guess the no meat diet wasnt the best idea... I guess for now, fishes will be an exception? And ill cut down, gradually. Either because of my no meat diet or.. Just my weird habits... =/ Sigh. We shall see...

Well......... I guess thats it for now..... =)

Nights love.
xx





"Night time is really the best time to work.  All the ideas are there to be yours because everyone else is asleep."

No comments:

Post a Comment