Monday, January 3, 2011

A Simpler Job

I still dont know whether i should post these pictures up on Facebook or not... I have my boss' (Dads friend) Facebook account... What now? Haha! I shall think about it. O.O

Yesterday's picture was stolen, todays, i took, beb! Hehe. =P

Me!!!

1. Oh God!! Camwhore!
2. I was seriously trying to get the words on my apron to show... But i guess im just too flat. =/
3. My profile shot! I like! Though the camera bag did ruin the picture sort of.
4. Getting high on stick biscuits (Danny "influenced" me!)
5. I was.... Adjusting my apron i guess?
6. Asking my mom when can we close shop. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Just when i thought i was the biggest camwhore..... My friends would outdo me. Haha! It used to be Raimi. Now, its Danny. Haha! =)


Yep, that is Danny. My work buddy and also my survival camp buddy on hike. =P

And and!!! Theres one more!!! She looks 19 but she isnt 19. Really. Oh God! =O


Mei Hwei!!! New friend! =) Hehe. She doesnt look over 20 right? Haha! I guessed 19 and Danny laughed at me. -.- (Oh well, when does he not anyways) Haha!

This is the little stall or booth. =)
Come and support.

This is what youll see when you walk pass the booth.

The view from inside the booth.

Banner 1.

Banner 2.

THE booth.
We were all slacking. Oh no!

This is a pretty random picture... Haha i posted it coz i thought it was funny. Is this why he said im becoming more manly? No, i wasnt wearing a skirt and its comfortable sitting like that!!! =(


OH LOOK! Its Mei Hwei! =D *Peaceness*


And last but not least......... I forced her to take a picture with me before we sao tong. =P Hehe. I took one with Danny i just cant find it. Haha!! Deleted it by accident?! D=


Well thats all for now. Gotta go sleep soon. Needa get up early (Im lying) tomorrow morning to open the stall. *Sigh* Why did i have to hold the keys... 

Shiok Leng! Be that responsible girl!!! I will i will!!! Ahh!

Hehe. Night night, loves.
xx



"Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason."

No comments:

Post a Comment