Monday, January 24, 2011

GREEN HORNET Review

Oh oh!!!


THANK YOU NUFFNANG!!! 

So much!

For the invitation to the premier screening. Ohh!! I could just kiss you! *Loads Nuffnang's blog and kisses laptop screen*

See the smiles?! Haha. Yes i look bad but.. See!! So happy. Hehe. Photo credits to: Valerie.

OMG!!!!! First of all, ITS A DAMN BLOODY HELL GOOD SHOW!

Black Beauty.. So hot! <3

No, im not a big fan of Jay Chou but his character just screams coolness.

Harley Davidson takes starring role in new Green Hornet movie

Ah!! I would watch this over and over and over and over and over again. Hehe... Like Red. Only less romance. But STILL DAMN GOOD! This is a must watch movie! I highly recommend this movie. Id rate this movie a 4.5/5. Yeah, that much.


Unlike Faster, id give it a 1.5/5 for the characters sake. Haha. C'mon, who doesnt like Dwayne Johnson!? And... Of course, the oh so hot couple. ;D If you think Faster is AWESOME, THIS is something you MUST watch.

Want spoilers? Nahh i wouldnt do that to you guys.. Hehe. O=P


They have awesome cars, weapons, and just about everything! Ohhh..... I think i just got an orgasm. Haha! That was clearly a joke. Haha. But yeah, Daaammnn!!

The ending was awesomely hilarious... Infact, the whole movie made me laugh so hard, my tears were ruining my eyeliner. Hahahaha!! Especially Jay Chous accent!!! And second in line, is how the big ol Britt thinks so highly of himself. Come to think of it, that the sad part. O.O But oh well, there are so many emotions in this movie. Oh God! Its so good, im so going back for the 2nd round. Yep, just like the movie Red. Haha.

Anyway, lets see, my trip to Midvalley to watch this awesome movie.... It all started off with:

Oh nono~ Who wears this to the cinema? Hahah! It was so damn freaking cold.. O.o


Oh an "ad" here.... For CherrieLee cheong sams!

I like!!! But im not petite enough to look good in that.. =/ I guess ill have to stick to traditional ones. They may look old, but theyre still good.

We started off with bad camera skills... Well, i did. Haha!

Journey there. Journey back was a little better. Check pic below.

Clearer right? Haha!

Not only pictures of us which turned out like that, MINE too!!! Haha. This time its not me.. I promise.. Its the car!!! I was like... Boom boom boom!! Hahaha! =P

Journey there and back...

See what i mean? Haha. Its just not my day.. Nope nope. The camera hates me. Pfft. Oh heck.

But yeah, this time we were smarter.. Instead of using the jammed up area, KL-Seremban highway, we use the Bangsar way. wee!!! No jam!! It only took us 15mins to get there!! *Proud* (Though im not the one driving... Haha!)

See so clear!! (As compared to before)

Going...

Coming...

So shuang! =) Ohh!! We passed by this place.. Sorry i didnt actually bother looking what hotel or whatever it was because i was way too busy snapping a picture of it. HAHA! So that i can share with you guys alright!!! =(


Nice?! CNY mood lifted.. A little. Haha. I dont know why but i just dont feel happy that CNY is around the corner. =/ Oh crap. I would miss my friends too much. ='(

Hehehe... Oh oh! This is the other bloggers in the cinema. HAHA =D Hey! I know i may be stuck to the wall but what do you know? We were one row higher than before.. Accomplishment! Hahaha! *Proud* There ya go:

See yourself anywhere?! Haha.

After the awesome movie, i just HAD TO camwhore some more.. Hence, the picture below... Dont gag.

After the oh so awesome movie!
Just another reason to camwhore. Haha. =P

And once again, thank you Nuffnang!!!

I guess thats it for now....
Next post: For a special someone. =)
xx



"No news is no news and no publicity is bad publicity."


No comments:

Post a Comment