Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Burlesque Dresses


So i just got home. (Started writing this at 10.30pm). I have brought procrastinating to a whole new level... Hell yeah.

If its your first time visiting my blog... THATS ME! (Another reason to camwhore)

Whilst on the way back home, my sister and i were talking about the movie Burlesque... So that would be my topic today.. Well not so much, but yeah. Theyre somewhat related.

"Burlesque" isnt just a simple yet difficult-to-pronounce-at-first-attempt title to a movie... It actually has a few meanings to it.. (Click on link to find out).. O.M.G. I didnt know that! (Sensed the sarcasm?) Hahahaha!


Burlesque dresses are down right sexy! I like! I didnt even know the purpose of the bottom of their dresses were to hide pubic lice and syphilis symptoms... Until just now.

Pubic lice:



So gross!!! Its like...

Jeng jeng jeng!

Out to get you.. Haha.
But yeah, burlesque dresses, overall, are pretty!!! And obviously, sexy! I likeeeeee! Some i found online. =) I picked those which are red and black because i think the colours are uber sexy!







I really like how its... Designed. =) Pretty. And last but not least,


She brings all the guys to the yard! Haha. Opps wrong singer! But it applies. ;D

Mumsies bought Strawberries! Korean strawberies to be precise. Yuummm so soft and sweet... Mmmm~ The last time she spent RM 126 just to buy 10 packets of seedless grapes and RM 65 for a box of the sweetest and the juiciest oranges and a box of in a way, sweet lemon. =) Hehe..

This time... 

I dont know how much she spent, but she bought a box of mandarin oranges, a box of lemon, about 6 little boxes of persimmon, a tiny box of strawberry, about 10 kiwis... (Mind you, when i say BOX.. I mean carton huge ass boxes)

OMG! I sense great breakfasts ahead! =D *YUMM* I love fruits. =)

I do- i do- i do oo! <3

It isnt as big as the ones i used to eat before... But its definitely sweeter! <3 much! Actually MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY  times. =)

Watch as my strawberry go Houdini! =D 




Hahahahahahaha! And there isnt any last picture.......... I lied... There is!!! Ofcourse there is! =D
Dont jump alright?

Promise? Pinky promise? *Pouts*

Haha as you know, i enjoy camwhoring.... So........ Strawberry in my tummy!! Yummy yummy yummy! <3

Hmmm!!!!! Haha. Yes, again, i was in the midst of munching on my yummy strawberry. =D

And another scary one.... Coming up! =D


Kapow! Haha! =) 

Well, ive got a friggin' morning class tomorrow.
Sigh... =/
Time for bed! 
Aiming for a better lifestyle so... My aim tonight?
1.45am!
Nights, love!
xx



"One raindrop is capable of raising the sea."

No comments:

Post a Comment