Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Season of the Witch



First, id like to thank Shannon for allowing me to have that extra ticket from Nuffnang. (Yes, the one i gave up on writing because of travelling. Plus, it was a sucky post). Nice meeting you Shannon!
Secondly, id like to thank Nuffnang for actually having this free movie thing! =D
Thirdly, i finally met Carmen (After a couple of months)
Fourthly, where are all the other bloggers i chatted with before? =O
Lastly, I AM FREAKING HAPPY TONIGHT! =)))

I didnt know "scary" until this. Hahaha!!! Yes i know there are a whole lot of scarier Japanese shows. That was a joke. But yeah, this is BY FAR THE SCARIEST movie i have ever watched- This year.



The funniest part about the movie only happens when i look right. Hahahaha!! I see Danny looking like ninja joe's little ninja + specs and Shannon having both her fist rounded up infront of her face.


My favourite character!!!
He is hilarious!!! And he is a good friend to Behmen.

FELSON!!!

And she, is beautiful! =)


Its a damn good show lar overall. I think the girl is pretty... Even with her hair all messed up and stuff. =)


Right?

Ohhh shes super strong too. Hehehe!! =)

Yep, she helped the dude... With ONE hand!! And he was falling off the bridge!!! =O

And this is the after... Exhausted much!

Pity this priest' hand. =/ 

I was actually sucked into her little persuasion... I believed her... *Shy* Pretty much like Nicholas Cage. Hahahaha!!! =P

Yeah yeah~ You know lar~ ;)

Booms babe! If you havent watched it yet, GO WATCH IT!

Oh yes, before i leave, I just randomly painted my nails. =) Just temporary... It was a little too naked. =/


Its really easy to paint! =) No, it isnt my nail polish. =/ It belongs to my sister. Hehe. I wanted to go "colourful" but.... Yeah. It looked bad... Thought of going sesame street though. Tak jadi. I was lacking orange for their noses. But as soon as this batch becomes fugly, im changing to spongebobs face. Ive got the colours! =)

;D

I guess thats it for now... Tired. Class tomorrow. =) Then lunch!! Then.... Work.. O.O I think. =/
Night, loves!
xx



“You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction, but the second meeting shows up new angles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment