Sunday, January 16, 2011

Only Because... I can..



Him: Jade
Her: Alexander
Him: Do you remember that day you fell out of my window?
Her: I sure do, you came jumping out after me
Him: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Her: Yes, I do
Him: Well, there's something I never told you about that night
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was going to be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you until just now



After you find the full song lyrics, listen to the song. =) Its pretty cute. Hehe. Fine fine... There you go:


Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero





Omg... Im stuck... Ive got alot to write about i just... Dont feel like writing right now.. So yeah. Have fun with this first. =) Ill update as soon as possible.


Tired...
xx






"The best thing about the future is that it comes on day at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment