Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dont You Mess With Me, Yo!

When Law Lecturers and Students Meet/"Chat" on Facebook...


Hahaha! I dont know whether i should share this or not... Reading their conversation made me feel like sharing this would be wrong.. But hey, if anything, ive got no ill intentions alright? =) Cross my heart.. I would even censor your names away. =P Haha. And maybe pictures too? =O

Invading their privacy? Haha... ECHR? Art 8 maybe? HAHAHAHA! Oh God..

So a student took a picture of the lecturer's ID card and the comments are pretty hilarious... Hope you enjoy reading it as much as i do.

KDU students can you guess which lecturer were they talking about? (Hints: [1] He did [2] comment on this picture too... And by [3] reading the conversation it would tell alot...)


Haha.. And the caption was:


Hahaha... And that was how it all begun. 3 lecturers were in this conversation... Can you guess who they are? ;D (Hint: [4]UTAS)

And the conversation:




It made me laugh my ass off... Hard. Hahahahahha! =)

So so? Who do you think it is? And they are? =D

xx



"Assumptions is the mother of all screw ups. Dont assume."

No comments:

Post a Comment