Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shirt I Made

So i turned my moms beautiful leather jacket (Which i dont like- Not the kind im looking for) into a spaghetti strapped shirt... For... ME! =D


(Yes! MEMEME!! Hhahahahahahahahhaa!!! Oh God... Sorry i just like this picture so yeah... HAHA! It may look bad to you, but to me, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Yeahh..)

Hahaha!! Whaaat?!!? My mom wanted to throw that jacket away anyways... So i told her, "OMG! Dont! I can soooo use it to make a pretty shirt for myself. Haha! =P

And so i did.. Hehhee.

What do you think? =)
(Honest opinions are well appreciated)
PS: I dont own a sewing machine.... Please excuse the lazy stitching and cutting. HAHA! =P




I thought of wearing it out tomorrow.. But it really isnt done yet... I need to leave my signature there! Haha.. Diamonds infront maybe? Hell yeah. I shall wear it some other time... =)

Yep yep... Thats about it for today. =)
Goodnight.
xx



"Do not let spacious plans for a new world divert your energies from saving what is left of the old."

No comments:

Post a Comment