Monday, January 10, 2011

Faster


Like before, i would like to thank Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity. Thank you so much! It made me smile like a fool since Jan 6 when i got the news that i got the tickets. Really. I dont win many things based on luck as mentioned before, therefore im happy i am able to get this. I really appreciate it. Thank you! <3


Hmm.... Started the day with a cramp on my shoulder. Awesome eh? Haha. Went and skate for about an hour. Why only an hour? I was there to look for Jenny. =( But she wasnt there. So, i jumped and spinned a little... Boring dao... So damn freaking lonely. ISH. It was cold and i cannot freaking jump like how i could before. *Sigh* I shall work harder then? Yeah i should, i should.

Piggy!!

After i got home, i  collapsed into a mini coma. Haha! I was tired. Really tired. Plus, starting off the day with a shoulder cramp does not help either. Hmm... Anyways, waited for my sister... To watch the premier of Faster with me. We left the house at about, 7pm? And only got there at 8.30pm.

IMAGINE THE JAM! OMG! SO FRUSTRATING!!!




At last we got there!! And boom.. Because we were late, we had to sit infront. Pfft. =/ And i thought of going super early to get good seats. Sigh. Theres always next time right? Yep yep! Look at the bright side... Winning the ticket has already kept me happy all "week" long. =)

My wonderful sister with awesome driving skills (I shall drive next time) who accompanied me to watch FASTER~ Zoom zoom!!

Kissy lips!

And this is us in the theater and as you can see in the picture, we are ALL THE WAY INFRONT! 3rd row from the screen. Haha! My neck didnt hurt abit though. I was a little full though. =/ Had too much to eat. Haha!


I just had to.


And this, is a must. Hehe.


Dwayne Johnson! I like! Damn hes good!

What do i think of the show?

Seriously? Its not what i expected. Infact, im kinda disappointed. I was hoping for more action. Other than the cars being totally AWESOME and fast, and the killings too, nothing other than that were fast. Really.




The one good part about the movie is that it is pretty unpredictable but i was right! I mean the comment i left on the blog. Haha.


The bounty hunter is hot but.... insane. Haha! =) I absolutely love his British accent. SO HOT!


And his wife (The girl from Taken), is also hot as hell. And the cop...... No comment. Hes one bad cop.. Glad the ending was good. Well, it was not satisfying but to hell with it.


The policewoman was alright too. Its cool how she figured out things so quickly. =)

I like how Driver was so "forgiving" to the priest. Funny!!
(Was supposed to post this last night but i fell asleep at....... 1 something? (I was done with this then but i konged. Pfft. Hmm.. Fell asleep with the laptop on my stomach until 7.45am) Oh God! =O

x



"Does marriage make men better or are men better married?"

No comments:

Post a Comment