Friday, January 7, 2011

The Seventh

I dont know why... I just enjoy doing so.

Duetto buffo Di Due Gatti aka the "Cat Duet"
G.A. Rossini



I miss this video so much.. And ofcourse, i love it! =)

So yeah, i fell asleep in my car... In the college parking space. How awesome am i? Hahahaha!! But only for half an hour so i guess its fine yeah? Haha! Paiseh. I couldnt drive home anyways. Might crash into someone. =/ So, its safer to sleep in the car i guess. Hehe. Talking about hitting peoples car..... I did.. Just now. At about 7.30pm. Sigh. Dim gai ar!!?? But she was like, "Its ok." THANK GOD!!!

I dont get this often but today, no no since new year, i believe to have changed to a happier person. =) Isnt that great?! Ok ok, one new years resolution..


Look at things more positively than how i look at it already! (Accident- Thank God nothing happened!!! And not, why did the car have to be there?!) Yay me! =D Positive thinking will make me happy. Yes it will. =)

Oh well... Last night, i made my grandma smile from the heart. =) Well, i always do!! But this one...... Seem to mean so much to me. And all i did was, i made her a cup of Horlicks. =) Apparently, that is the first cup of Horlicks she has had in her life. =D <3 her much.

HORLICKS IS LOVE! 

After my class, walking back to my car, two really hot guys were following me with their car. Yes, it is pretty scary but heck theyre hot. Haha! (They just wanted to take up my parking space) Haha. Epic. Anyways, they passed by both looking out from the driver's seat window (Yes, they were bending over) and they smiled. Hahaha! I smiled back. The tiniest smile you can ever imagine. Haha! Like.....

so.

Hahahahhaa! Hey, they are hot okay~ Haha! Well the driver is. =P Haha! Couldnt really see the one on the passenger seat. Yes, i can go on... But still.. Or maybe it was only because of what i wore? D= NooOoOooOOooo~ =(

Haha! To hell with it.

Im really tired... I guess ill end here. =)
Nights love
xx



"When a man of forty falls in love with a girl of twenty, it isn't her youth he is seeking but his own."

No comments:

Post a Comment