Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cookies are Love...

Before we talk about how much love cookies are.......

Lets talk about Facebook (Add me) ;D

That was before Facebook took off the "fan" pages. Haha.

Remember how i was begging Mark not to change my Facebook profile to the latest version?
Remember how much i hate this look?
Remember how i complained to you that.......

Ok ok enough of all the looking back into the past thing.. It feels like im making you become an elephant or something... Haha. Well.. THEY CHANGED MY FACEBOOK LOOK!

Ive got THREE words id like to scream out at the top of my lungs before i continue this post.....

I.HATE.IT!

Ok.. I feel better now........ Not. Anyways... Its good to know that im not alone.. But look! Eewwww... =/ Disgusted and disappointed.. Facebook and MSN... Are making me...... Gah.


ANYWAY! I dont want to talk about that anymore...... Meh. Whats done, is done.

So after satisfying my stomach which was craving for chocolates, i became a cookie face... Cookie Monster much!! <3

(My parents would probably kill me because these cookies are meant for CNY and they cost RM20 per little bottle) HAHAHAHHA!

Warning: Zero make up. I would not be held responsible for any ill consequences. ;D

If there was something called the Cookie-face contest, id win. Haha. I kid i kid.

Yes, i ate THAT MUCH. =O

Cookie crown for the cookie queen. Haha.
But................ OMG........ I....... I......... I DIDNT MEAN TO!!! But..... I.....

Last piece... See those dots under my lips? Yeah, thats part of the ant bite look. Haha.

Finished it. O.O

Finish!!! =( *Yes the last piece was still in my mouth when i took this picture*

Awesome...... I feel like puking now. O.O Im overly full.. OMG. Eggs. o_o

*Sobs* Haha. I guess thats it for now...
I dont know why but this big ol oaf needs a nap.
Talk later loves.
xx



"Being happy without a reason is also a reason to be happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment