Thursday, January 6, 2011

If I Were The Green Hornet

Just a short simple post which i hope would win me the tickets! =D (Because i know exactly who to bring as my guest already.)

Green Hornet

What would i do to stop crime?


Well, i would say..... "Id turn them to the cops" or anything else. However, i believe that most of these crimes are in a way associated with those in power. No, im not suggesting anything. *Rolls eyes*. So, id deal with them myself! Like how... Erm... Superman? Spiderman? Batman? NOooo!!! Like how Sailormoon did!!!

Yes, recently my sister bought 2 full seasons of Sailormoon. Cant blame me for  even thinking about this.

Ok ok! First,

Id sooo get an awesome name!

I would make sure some meteoroid fall from the sky and hit me like what happened in Monsters vs Alien. Only, i wouldnt grown big and get white hair; but ill grow just the right size to stop crimes. (And i would be able to choose when i want to become super huge or not- Awesomeness!!- PS i still would want a normal life too, not like the girl from My Super Ex-Girlfriend.)

A little like her but AWESOMER!

Oh oh!! And i shall get tights too! Hahaha! Cat woman style. Sexy! (Oh did i not mention, when i said "the right size" i really mean, the perfect size to everyones eyes- Therefore, i will look good in tights) Hahahahhaa!!! Okok.. Erm. No capes. No weird masks. Just yeah...... 

It should be more covered up... I might get injured. =P But as long as its leather then its fine. =)

I would also gain some sick moves where i can just kick @ss. *Boom boom pow!* And my sidekick would be the oh-so-awesome Jackie Chan! (Didnt know Jay Chou could speak English- If i win this ticket and Cammie happens to be in KL, she will so be my date. Haha!)- Yes, Jay Chou fan... My mistake, BIG Jay Chou fan. Not only would i want Jackie Chan to be my side kick but also all the gang members from Ip Man 2. AND AND AND!!! Stephen Chow and his super awesome powers in Kung Fu Hustler. Not forgetting his landlady and all the others with powers. Oh the toady too. =P Ooo yeah~ May bring in cartoon characters too!!! (Power rangers, ninja turtles, ultraman, powerpuff girls and alot more)


And ill have a follower who is always with me (No, he wouldnt have any skills other than to yap about whats right and whats wrong... I might lose track) 

Oh yes~ Hell yeah!!

Anyways, id get awesome ammunitions so that it would be easier for me to just stay on one spot and keep shooting.. (Like the one in "Red (2010)"- The one they used in the carpark) That is just awesome! 

This is it. Id love her (the character) to be my grandma. No, i LOVE my grandma 10x more than i love this movie (Mind you, i LOOOOOOOVE this movie. Watched it 4x)

This is basically what i would do to stop crime. If all of the above cannot stop crime...... I guess im just a failure. Hehe. Well, this would not only STOP crime but also PREVENT crime from taking place. I mean like, seriously. Jeng jeng jeng!! =P


As you can see, im pretty much a movie freak. Haha! <3

I hope to win this!!! *Crosses fingers*

Thank you, Nuffnang!!!!
xx



"When in doubt, risk it."

No comments:

Post a Comment