Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

I know im late... But this week has been hectic! Monday-Wednesday, our one and only black bean was leaving... Then Thursday, Ai Jeen was leaving! Then!!! In a way, TODAY! Casey is leaving... How can you not be busy right? I mean like.. All the time you need to spend with them before they leave cause you dont know when exactly are they coming back to visit you and such.. =/ Sigh. Im already missing them.. =/

Got a shock last night when i saw this:


Oh yes, i cut my nails too... It broke. =S There goes!!!! Its ok its ok.. Its just another 3 weeks!! It will be pretty in time for Chinese New Year!
Oh oh!! My phone got fixed!! =D And my mom told my friends that i dont like BB and Iphone. Damn... I mean like... Im not the only one right?!?!! Am i?! =O

*Paiseh* Oh well.. I love this phone! =(! I can type without looking! And thats the best part! Humph!

Haha! =) Anywho~

Breakfast with the Lee sisters. =)



Ok lets not talk about how much i slept and skip to the meeting for the countdown. =)

We had Sakae Sushi for dinner (As usual) With Jun Hao and Casey. Yes yes!! Theyre new. =) They were forced to come along.... By me. O=P

We parked at Old Town. Yes the shop lots!!! Hahaha! And made our way to Curve on foot. Why? Cause were awesome like that!






Yep, thats all of us. =) 

And then comes............ the.........

CAMSLUT! =D

My friend commented on this picture (On FB),"So nice like ang mo" - I laughed at that. Serious.



Okok enough of my pics right? I understand. Hahaha!! Anyways...


So much for not having my picture up. Hahaha! Oh well.. I took this picture of Cammie taking a picture of us.. I like. =) Cam, you have mad skills man!

GUESS WHO?!?!?! YES, those who said... Colby O'Donnis!

Yeah, its not a BIG thing to you but for me, its like AAAAAAA!!!!!! COLBY! But... My 2nd thought was, "I didnt know he was fat." Haha! To hell with it. Hes cute. =)

Haha. The crowd....

Infront.

Behind. No i didnt turn back to take this. I just lifted my hand and turn the camera around and SNAP! This came out. Haha! Look at RAIMI!!! Hahaha!! =)

A better shot? Haha.

And then he started singing slow songs.

He sounded hell good when he sang those songs i know though. =) <3 Lots of love to him. =)

Ahh~ =) Apparently, he cant dance.... I thought he was alright.. Or maybe it was because 3/4 of my view was blocked by the guys infront. Haha!! =) *Jump jump, dance dance*

FUN!

Thats us. Those who got left behind. Haha! Casey and Jun Hao squeezed their way to the front already. Haha.

All the singers that night. =)
Guess what we saw while walking back? Police, anti-drugs van and such... They were there as soon as the fireworks ended. Damn! Haha! 

On the way to the car, we stopped by KK to get a little something something for ourselves. ;D

A little drink we drank to start the year. =P

Our one and only shot... Before.......
1. I had an important call
2. She fell asleep (Because of waiting for me)

Cammie - Sorry!!! And... Thanks? For everything! =) Hope we can do this soon. When you get back from Seremban. Good luck!! For... Monday? *Crosses fingers* Hope you pass everything and dye your hair green. Haha! =)

Raimi - Thanks for accompanying us and taking good care of us.. Really. =) And because of that, you missed the best part of your BBQ party (The food). Haha. But still. Thank you!

Jun Hao, Casey - Im glad i forced yall to come. =P It was fun... Spraying snow and stuff. =) Hope you guys had as much fun as i did! =)

Jung Kian - Glad you decided to join us towards the end!! Hahaha!!! It would have been less fun without you! Hehe. =D We should do this again soon. =) When all of us get back maybe? =)


On a less serious note:
Hmm... Any new years resolution? For me, none at the moment... If i were to say:
1. Lose weight
2. Focus in my studies
3. Get off the laptop after 12

.. And all those shit.... I might as well just... Commit suicide. Haha. =) 
So yeah, none at the moment. =) 

Picture: Done by Cammie.



And for now,
Good night,
Loves.

OH OH!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVES!!!!
xx



“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment