Sunday, January 2, 2011

Snow Spray Is Illegal

Some of the funnies which happened on New Year.

This was before i sprayed his face... By accident.

1. I wanted to make like a "shit" on Cammie's head. I checked my snow spray and made sure it was facing down.. I did. I swear... Mana tahu..... Hahahahhaahahahaha!! It sprayed Raimi.. Right in the eyes. And some into his mouth. Im so sorry Raimi!! It was unintentional! I promise! Haha! Its so funny i cant stop laughing... Hahahahhaha!! Laughing out of embarrassment though. Hahahha! =P

2. I flirted. =O Oh shit. Hahahhahaaa! To hell with it. Its a new year. Its a new start. Its 2011 for gods sake! =) (During the snow fight. Oh damn)

Im on the far right.

3. My eyeliner got my eyes all sensitive. So i looked like i was crying the whole time... Especially during dinner. Haha! =) I should have used that gel liner when we were sending Ulvy off. *Winks*

4. I almost forgot about MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!! Its funny because i used to be crazily obsessed to them. I swear. Damn they sound awesome. *Melrs*


5. Just found out that its called the "Conveyor belt" (Might have gotten the spelling wrong) and i have been camwhoring with it like nobody's business.. All the captions on FB says "The metal thinggy". AHAHAHAHAHAHA Epic fail.

6. I started my new year by spraying Raimi with the snow spray right in the face. Oh no wait! I ended 2010 by purchasing something illegal. Haha! =O Oh god! =O Haha! ;D But who doesnt, right? ;D

Id go on... But you might get bored. And question... Seriously, tell me what do you think of this picture.


I honestly find this picture a little weird. But people says "Japanese" "Ang mo" and such... But seriously?! Check my eyebags out! =D Hahaha! Oh... And red eyes.... O.O Haha. Yes, its the eyeliner.

Guess what? 

ITS MY CURRENT PROFILE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK AND MSN. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

Epic.

Apparently im supposed to talk about Raimi.

Once upon a time, Raimi... was once a boy. He then......................... He is my "boss" and also Cammies boss. Hehe. Erm erm... And he lived happily ever after. =P Hahahahahha!

So i was in Ikano working today and i met up with the Rotaractors! =) Again! Remember Danny?

Thats all of them.. Photo credit to Mei Hwei.
If youre a stalker and would like to come and support me. Do come. =) Ill welcome you with open arms. =) Im selling voucher books at RM 60/book and its actually worth RM 6,000. Yes! I find most of the things freaking worth it! =) Im getting one myself. I think you guys should check it out. Its for charity. RM 20 goes to charity and RM 40 to cover the cost. =) Yep yep. To CSAP and Kids care (Autism children).  Come come support. It will not only benefit them but you will get so many things at discounted rates! Imagine that! Come grab one before it runs out. Oh valid until 31/12/11.

Come support me, ill be there. =) <3

PS: Danny said im starting too look more like a man this morning. -.- I lost weight so my shoulders/body got "squarer!!" =( I need some boobs bebs. -.-

Sleep! =D
Loves.
xx



“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”

No comments:

Post a Comment