Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beautiful Albino Animals

They dont scare me.  - Same goes to people who suffers from albino.

Yes, some of you may even agree with me that albino animals are beautiful.. The one which caught my eyes is:

What animal do you think this is?



Yep you guessed it! This is an albino peacock. Isnt it out of this world beautiful? To me it is!


My second favourite:

Albino snake.


Isnt it pretty??!?! I personally am afraid of snakes but not to the extent i wouldnt take a picture with it resting on my shoulders because i have... But this little baby is just amazingly beautiful.

Ok ok i wont play favouritism anymore... But yeah, the pictures below are in no particular order. I believe i dont have to caption these pictures yeah? Just have a look at them. Theyre beautiful. =)





























Beautiful White & Albino Animals Seen On Coolpicturegallery.blogspot.com

Oh, lastly, i dont know what this is but its out of this world pretty! <3


Ok ok i believe thats already too many... I guess i should end here tonight. If you want to see more, GOOGLE THEM! If theyre not on google, they probably dont exist. I kid. Haha! =P 

Thats it for now!!
Goodnight. Loves.
xx



"We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now."

No comments:

Post a Comment