Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No Meat Diet Day 1

How long do you think this no meat diet can last?

Im hoping at least 1 month and hopefully by then i would get sick even looking at meat. *Crosses fingers* No, im not doing this out of religious beliefs or anything like that. Im doing this because i dont like what i saw. The killings and the torture the animals went through. Its so painful to watch. For a person who doesnt cry, i cried to no extent.

You might say, "Hey this is the circle of life". I agree, but i just cant take looking at a particular meat on my dish and not remembering how they were slaughtered and all the pain they went through anymore.

Starting today, im not going to eat anything with a face on it. Fish, you ask? Well, i dont know i think i shouldnt have that too... Yes, i would look like a pale, sick-looking weakling by the end of this year because of the no meat diet. But i believe i will be a much happier person. *Crosses fingers*

Besides, do you know how BAD meat is? All the diseases contracted in a single piece of whatever meat you can think of?! (You should so watch that documentary i was shared a while back "Earthlings" and see how, pigs for example, start rotting and hoe cannibalism occurs and those shit) Do watch. Highly recomended by me. No no! I am not paranoid! Just go have a look.

(Should i link you again? Ok ok one last time... I feel that people should be more aware about these things happening on the other side of the wall.)


Ok ok enough about that.... (Yes, this is the 4th time im linking you to this video)

But i will update you guys, or at least myself as a reminder, on my no meat diet. Not daily.... But if i do eat meat, you will know. If so, my will power isnt strong enough. But as of now, im done with meat.

So, i started my day at.. about 7? Got home by 11. Early yeah? That explains the post before this. I was tired as hell... And hungry too. =O Had to go out just to ta pao for my grandma and myself. It was actually just for my grandma but i saw something really yummylicious so i just had to. Youll find out soon! Right below! =D

Ate my favourite Kai Choi! Yum yum! Yes, the ones they usually make after chinese new year. =) *Lucky me* Hehe. I ate so much my stomach felt like it was about to explode. Hahaha.. I ate a whole claypot of that by myself- for breakfast. (I noticed my stomach is much more stronger than before. Haha.) Yes yes... When my parents arent around to nag me, i tend to do "crazier" things. They would have murdered me if they knew i had that for breakfast. *Evil grins*

Then i went piggy for about 3 hours. Woke up to 3 messages. Smiled (No matter how bad my dream is, its a must to smile away the pain) went on FB to check some stuff. Decided to go back to sleep but NO! I want to be able to sleep by 1 tonight. I tried doing that last night but it seemed impossible. =/ Sigh.

Gah gotta go! Im late im late!!
Lots of love babes.
xx




"A corpse is meat gone bad. Well and what's cheese? Corpse of milk."

No comments:

Post a Comment