Saturday, January 22, 2011

I Kiss Monkeys!


Muahhxx!!!


He is kissing doggy though. =O Haha! =P Muah muah muah! <3

This post is for update purposes... Title to get attention (Hence the fake pictures and closest to me? Monkey! Doggy is at the bottom.. =( And Hammy is too small.....)! Haha! Hmm.. Lets see..

I tried on Cheong sams (I tried on one white one and my mom said i looked like a bride)... A whole bunch and know which one i want already. Only......... They would kill my moms purse. I dont want that to happen... But heck, she wants me to get one anyways. Hehehe... From Cherrielee maybe?

Saw shitloads of nice shoes the other day..... Unfortunately, the shoes dont fit.. There was this really pretty one in Vincci. CHEEAPP!! Really pretty.. 5 inches. But they didnt have size. Shit ive got a huge ass feet. I sometimes hate being giant sized. =/ But look at the bright side, i wont be missed. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok ok a brighter side, i can defend myself, well. =) There was this shoe, last pair, size 4, RM90 discounted till RM45, damn bloody nice! But who the fuck wears size 4 shoes. -_- Yes yes, there are some lucky people with small feet because they are petite.. But yeah. Sigh.

ITS OK! IM BLESSED WITH BROAD SHOULDERS AND... AND... AND!!! =/ I look good in Cheong Sams! HAHAHAAHA! Self praise is the best praise ok! Fine its more of comforting myself but YOU DIDNT HAVE TO POINT IT OUT! =/ Oh oh! AND! I can go like...

"I come giant sized baby~" Oh so horny!

Didnt see any nice clothes... Disappointed much! Theyre all pretty ugly. =S Haha! No, i havent got my Chinese New Year stuff yet... I have my eye on that Vincci shoe though... My main stuff is a dress and a leather jacket! I care for the cows, i really do.... Erm... Ill opt for fake leather then? =/

I got my leather skirt back! My love!!! Ive missed you like hell! Oh if you didnt know i sent it for alteration because it stretched... Alot. But yeah, no one could do it because of the weird ass stitching (Yes, thats why i couldnt do it myself too).. *Tries skirt*

The only thing i can say right now is, "If you pull it off, youre dead."

Hehe...  I dont know what else to say... And im way too lazy to write all those stuff which i said i would share...... =/ NEXT TIME LAR! Haha! =P

Well, thats it for NOW. =D
There will be a "next post" later on.
This you can trust me...
xx




“Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask questions, then feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment