Friday, January 14, 2011

Broke Record

Its not a secret anymore... Ka boom!! Yes, those countdowns were for this:


So i was on the phone earlier with my dearest Silly. Hehe....

We had a LONGGGGGGGGG talk. When i say long, i mean it. I broke my record. Thats one. Haha! I believe we broke each of our records.

4 freaking hours

Ooo... Cute clock!

Haha! How awesome are we right? ;D

Actually we were done talking/updating ourselves by the third hour. Well 3 hours and 44 minutes to be exact. But we asked each other, "Want to break your record?" and we were like, "Hell yeah". The next thing you know, it was already 4 hours... Sharp. And my laptop died right after we hung up. -_- Kaput.

At one point of our conversation, we "sneezed". That was epic.. *Inside joke*

I just dont know what to blog about anymore. =O So... So...... Ergh. I WANT TO WATCH SO MANY MOVIESSS!!! There are so many good ones out there right now!!! Burlesque is one of them! Green Hornet is another!

Sorry. Did i say "so many"? I think the right term would be "Shitloads!" Check this:


Hmm... How how how do i end this......... Lets see..

I am happy. =D Haha. Really. Hehehehehe. No special reasons, i just am! =) Damn girl! This is one happy little beeettcchh.

Its late. I should be asleep and drooling (Like Homer) by now...


I guess its time for bed.. Yes, i slept my whole day away today. Pfft.. Dont even know why was i tired. Haha!

Well, Good night.
Loves.
xx



"Patience is the ability to countdown before blasting off."

No comments:

Post a Comment