Thursday, January 6, 2011

Second Day of College

I camwhored. In the morning, i woke up early. Serious.. I waited for hot water but there wasnt any. Brr~ And apparently the water tank branches out to more than just one (my) bathroom.

Parents were busy washing dishes downstairs and i had to shower with that one stream of water which is as thin as a strand of hair! Haha. That was a joke. But seriously though, it was TINY! No water some more so cold... Now ive got a cold. *Sobs* Plus, Ikano was FREEZING COLD! Anyways, to continue where i left off before i was rudely interrupted by the one and only Shiok Leng. ;D

As soon as i was done, i was already LATE. Like 10mins before class start. Haha. And it takes me about 15-30mins to get to college. Sigh. And i was already texting someone in the morning... So yeah, biasa lar... Text then before i replied another message came in... It was good news.. Really. Well not really. I walked back in the house (3rd time-under the rain-Maybe thats why i got the cold too. Hehe). Message read "Class changed to 1pm" I nearly died of happiness. =) I went back in and ate my OH SO NUTRITIOUS MAGGI MEE! Daddy cooked breakfast! =D

Had orange as water. Hehe. Yummy much! Anyways, because class was postponed i was asked to rush to Ikano to open shop. Sigh. Then there and then my phone kong-ed. Came home JUST to take my charger. Now, im starting to hate the phone. -.- Oh no, baby, i love you~ Hehe. =P

I got to college. Parking free today! It was raining when i entered! Hehe. =P I..... Camwhored. =O


I know its funny and a little weird but i like taking pictures like this:


Oh did i mention how much i felt like writing. One, my writing isnt always like this. Just because i feel like writing doesnt mean i would write properly right? Its like me feeling like i want to camwhore but i seriously am not good at it. Haha. Got it? ;D


This is pretty much me talking to myself on paper. Oh god.

Haha... Anywho~ Class started and i took pictures of Kah Fai only noticing how quickly i got bored with taking pictures in during class. Hahahhhaa!!! What did i do next? Wait for it~ Wait for it~ Oh no no!! Kah Fai's picture first!!


As you can see, he doesnt quite like me snapping his pics. Hahaha! I go snap my own then. Oh snap! ;D

Anyways, the bored girl did this: (I was thinking ANIMALS! But only zebra and leopard came into my head)

No, i didnt bring nail polish to class!! It was black pen. Pilot G1 pen, i will always love you. Haha! (Yes, its a little messy). From far, my zebra stripes looked like corset. I LIKE! I might do it next time.. Black and pink corset. Sexy babe! =D


And now, both hands. Hahahaha! I wiped it off as soon as i got into the car. =P


Accompanied Kah Fai to the smoking zone...... He didnt smell the newly painted whatever. KAH FAI! STOP SMOKING!!! SEE WHAT HAS IT DONE TO YOU!!!!!! =O Or maybe it was just me. Hahaha!

Eeeeeeeeeeee!

OOooo!! One more shot of the nails! When i was in the smoking zone. Haha (First time sitting there. Noobness.)

Yes, it wasnt dry yet! Hence, the smudgessness. =P Hehe. New word, bebs!

Anyways...... Work was shitty. Boring. Only manage to sell 8 books today. Sigh. Interested?!?! =D Erewards book! Its like doing charity and benefiting from it. =) Under the Rotary club. If theres anything youd like to ask... Come. FB me. =) If youre not my friend however, add me. =)

Oh oh!!! I saw one of the hottest guy from IB programme when i was in Form 5(?)!!! He came and talk to me and i was like, "For some weird reason, you look extremely familiar." And the conversation started. Hehe.. =) Oh well, its nice bumping into old friends. =)

And we changed place... Were not all the way up there anymore.. We're at the heart now. =) Sales are to increase!!! Especially during weekends! *Crosses fingers*

Well, my eyes are dry as hell. O.O
Time for bed!!
Nights, love!
xx





"Don't love, unless you expect pain. Don't cry, unless you expect love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment