Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Silly... Yes, mine.

Nobody is allowed to call silly, SILLY! =@ I dont care! Hehe.. So possessive. Lol.

Oh i wont get mad at you for contenging on my book... Really. =) Cross my heart. It actually made me smile. <3 Ok ok... Pictures... Of each and every one of them. All written in different pages..

This is what happens when i leave my book with Silly for half an hour to an hour. Haha.

Ooo ooo!! Before that! I found some picas in my camera! Hehe.. Lets see!

(Just a short while and then it will be back to my sweet sweet Silly~)

Guess what these are?! =D!


Answer: Marshmallows with shitloads of colouring and sugar. =) Haha.


This is something i get EVERY MORNING! What a way to start my day~

Oh.. Watch this little one die.





See he amount of sugar?!

This looks yummy yes? Haha. I dont plan to eat it...... But i will if i ever happen to come across something like this................ YUMMMM!


I will be able to do this with no problems one day. *Anticipates*


Anyhoots.. THE PICTURES! =) Excuse the writing. HAHAHHAHA! No no i like your writing... Really.. =) I tried it once.. Failed.. So i gave up and stick to mine. Hehe.

So anyways, readers! Enjoy reading this. Cause i know i did. =) <3

I only wrote Shiok Leng and 51056... The others.. All Silly's job. Yes, she started from the contents. Haha!

You ask me this AFTER drawing that big heart next to my name?! Are you serious?! Haha..

I wont! =) I will believe in myself.. Always! Same goes to you!

I thought we just had ice-cream just now? =O

What do you think?

And look whos talking?

Awwwww~ =') 

I will. Trust me, i will.

I know right?! But...... SL NEVER gets stressed up. O=)

... and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever!!!

You know i will too...
Bad news.. =/

What were you thinking on Chapter 6 of my book? Haha.

Yes i did.. I found more too. Haha.

Concentrating lar!!! On what youre trying to say. Haha! The whole story~

Everyone speaks crazy. Haha. =)

And again....... Shoot shoot! 

I wont... I promise. =)

Who said they werent?

SO FAAT!! <3

You study!!! I'll support you! Hehe.

Well............. STUDY! Hehehe.

Chapter 9? Hahaha! Im still far from there.. Ill get there some day.

Nope, i did not miss this. =) Haha.

Thank you Silly.
Much <3

Oh yes, i almost for got this....

Polaroid pictures are awesome!

I guess thats it for tonight.. 
Goodnight.
What the fuck.
xx



"A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else."


No comments:

Post a Comment