Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Love You Way More Than You Love Me

My post title, is a lie.

Im pretty sure my parents loves me way more than i could ever learn to love them. But for them, im willing to give it all. I love my parents ok?! =/ I hope you guys do too. Though there are many times where all you feel is FIRE from them, they are the ones who you know will love you unconditionally.

So many things to start off my day (3rd January 2011)
3 hours and ive already gotten all these things which made me smile like a donkey... Hee haw!


- Sweet messages
- Sweet chats
- Awesome smiles
- Awesome songs
- Awesome voices
- Beautiful wishes
- Sweet chocolates
- Funny tweets
- Funny Facebook comments
- Listening/reading to a friend's sweet moments

... A whole lot more which makes me smile from one ear to another...

BUT!

Best of all, the reason for this post is........ because of my dearest one and only....

DAD...

He made me a sandwich (Yes, at 3 in the morning) just because i told him i was hungry.

I love you, daddy.

For You, Anything

And ofcourse, no matter how many times we collide head on, you too, mummy!

This will be my FB profile picture one day. No doubt.

Hehe. Id go all out about how much i love daddy and mummy, but before you guys faint, i think i will. <3 Yes, thats how much i love them. =)


If you must know...

No matter how giant sized i am or how old i get, i will always be my parents little baby. =) Forever.. Or at least for a lifetime.


Time to hit the sack.
Loves.
xx



"Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got.”



No comments:

Post a Comment