Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dressed Like Poop In OU Today

Today... I went to OU... With the ugliest shirt EVER! (Worst part is i got a message "You in 1u?" SOMEBODY SAW ME! OMG!!! AHHH!!!) Yes, even uglier than the one i wore during new year. Heck, the one i wore during new year is comfortableee... Me likey~


Since were on the modification topic... I wana dye my hair red!! This time i wont get exotic red, im getting VOLCANO RED!! Sounds good eh? ;D

Yep, Wella too. Revlon is having sales though... RM19+ only.. Unfortunately, there isnt red. Sigh. Its ok. Wella's good! =) (Though it costs a bomb and can only last for about a month plus)


Would you still be my friend though if it turns out wrong? =O Risk taker. Im going for this.. And then after it discolours, i will tone down again. =) Back to brownish golden thinggy. =) Basically back to sweet lala ang mo colours. Haha. Sounds good? Thats my plan. Hehe.

Anyway....

I got my ear pierced!

Yes, again... And no, im not satisfied yet.. =/
I was like, "Lets walk past and not make that *I want to enter look* unless its the indian guy". And fortunately for me, i didnt wait till Monday to see him... He was there!!! =) Apparently he wont be working there anymore after Sunday. =( He will be in Midvalley.. Damn!! =( Hes like the best. *Sobs sobs* You will be missed! (He is gentle, accurate and fast)

BOOM! And there you go! A new piercing! Hahahaha!! I like! I guess i wont get anymore piercings soon.... =/ Why lar whyyy?!?!?! =(


*Im starting to love this thinggy.... Dump all the pictures here and yee-haa!*

Had my cup of yummilicious Horlicks... Remember i told you about how happy my grandma was when she drank Horlicks for the first time? Yeah, she finished the first round... Haha. Daddy just bought another bottle.. Hehe! Me love! =)

Other than Bruno Mars being my love.. Horlicks is love too!! =D <3

Oh well, its late...
Time for beed!!
Good night loves!
xx



"Sometimes the only thing a person can do to get rid of emotional pain is physical pain because emotional pain hurts more than physical pain."

No comments:

Post a Comment