Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pressure For Perfection

Went to KL for supper today. Yum yum! =) Had western food and just got back not too long ago (When i was typing this particular sentence, it was about... 1am?). I kinda regret eating but heck it taste so good, i can die on the spot. But i didnt. =) Other than that nothing much happened. Haha. Bored as.....


Hahahahahahahaha on the way back. We were lost... Sorta. We made a wrong turn and ended infront of a cemetery. My mom being the funny person she always is said, "Faster! Faster! Turn around!" (In cantonese) My dad and i laughed our guts out. Hahaha! My dad was like, "Shes screaming as thought there is someone waiting for us there." I laughed hard but i really was afraid inside. Lol. ;P (Glad its over)

So i was looking for something to wear out.

Id love to have a walk-in wardrobe one day though. =)

Dig Dig Dig my cupboard... Guess what i found?

My old skirts! Something i thought was short in A levels. Haha! It used to be right above my knees. Now, its just sad. Lol! Now my definition of short is when you bend over and boom! Chou kwong! Haha! Id like to see my skirts as normal length. =)

But yeah, There:


This is pathetic isnt it? Haha! Worst is yet to come. Want to see what my "mini skirt" was in A-levels? There:

Try ignoring the tummy, i just had supper. Haha!

Haha. Yeah it got pretty loose too... Might be altering it to a high waisted shirt though. ;P (And maybe a little shorter?)


Something like this maybe? Of course ill be doing all the way down and not just the top. So it will look more like a straight but skirt. =) But i would have to cut of like.... 


This much of cloth. D= (Behind ofcourse)

Oh well, im altering my leather skirt maybe 2 inches smaller too. Haha. Tomorrow maybe? *Crosses finger* 

At the same time i can collect my skates. Remember how hideous it looked before? Ive already spray painted one, so its looking awesome downstairs and now the second one is still in the shop. =) Might take a picture of it as soon as i get it back. =)

Want to know something funny/weird?
Nail polish... 

The nail polish on every nail is totally screwed up. EXCEPT... This is the weird part, the one on my fourth fingernail... Looky (If you can see)

Or just enlarge the picture or something.

See it? Haha. Weeeeird.. 

Hmm... Sorry i just dont know what to write about. Going for class tomorrow. So if theres anything nice, ill update you guys! Hehe. Oh... No car tomorrow. D= Oh God! =S How how?! Parents will be dropping me off to college tomorrow. Sick! Haha! =) And maybe Friday too. They need to get their bumper fixed.


=/ Car-less for about 3 days.

Omg! Look what i found...

Im going to miss driving you around Scarlet! No wait! Its not my car going away... Pffft~ But yeah. Haha! =)

Bored as heelllll..

Time for bed?

OH OH!!! Yesterday i watched Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was alright but a little waaay to kiddy. Haha! The ending was good. =) I kinda like how there was a "moral of the story" thing at the end. Might let Chloe watch it. ;P Haha! (Chloe, come come! Ive got enough movies for us to do a 2 days movie marathon! Haha)



500 Days of Summer... Tonight. I absolutely love Joseph Gordon-Levitt! Stunningly charming! Did you see him in Inception!? I literally melted in my seat and my sister was like, "Dude~" Haha. That was a joke. But yeah. Hottie! (I am soooo getting Inception- Processing. Lol)

I guess thats it for now folks!

Goodnight in advance loves!

xx



"With great power comes great responsibility."

No comments:

Post a Comment