Sunday, November 14, 2010

Her Day


Hehe.. Went to San Fransisco Steak House to celebrate Cammie's birthday... I havent had such a big meal in ages!!! Believe it or not im still full. Yes, its 4.30am and i had my meal at about 1pm. Haha!

This are the people who were there:

I absolutely adore this picture.


Happy birthday Cammie dear!
(You look totally hot in that dress today!)

Manage to camwhore in the toilet too!

So yeah, we walked around Tropicana City Mall before going home. Gosh the NOISE! I could hear bells ringing in my ear. Haha! Yes, it was THAT bad.

After dropping Cammie home, we did more shopping in 1U. When i say "we", i really meant my sister and i. I like shopping with her. Shes the awesome-est! We went look for some stuff. Got it. Then went on to Ikano and got more stuff.

I dont know why but ive always wanted extensions or wigs. Yeah... I know its weird seeing that my hair is already long. Haha. But short wigs maybe? I dont know, im really fickle minded. =/

Bought false eyelashes. I dont know why but i just felt like it. Haha! I never liked it. But hey, theres a first time to everything right? And well, its my first time purchasing it and... The only thing holding me back was "When should i wear this?" Anf and! I bought spectacles. I just liked how i looked when i wore my dads. So yeah.


I camwhore.
ALOT.


When purchasing the specs i was asked a very interesting question, "What look are you looking for?" All i could think of at that time was, "Smart yet something suitable for my hair colour/style." Talking about hair colour, i cant seem to wear my green cap anymore. I look crappy in it. =( Time to look for a black cap! =D Soon.. Soon. =P

I can happily wear my beret now though. =) Hehe.

Time to sleep.
Goodnight.

xx



"You make me smile even if youre the main reason why im sad."


No comments:

Post a Comment