Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Patrick Star Inspired Nail Art

I know its kind of dumb to do my nails at this time of the night but i slept the whole day today. Haha. Ive got to go to the hospital again tomorrow. Pshhh~

What if i dont sleep tonight? Good idea? Haha. Oh i did that candle ear waxing thinggy earlier and guess what? I think i can hear better! Hahahahahhaha! Psychology? I guess. ;P

So anywyas, im done with one side.. Did my left hand first. I wonder how would it look like on my right hand. It would definitely be different, uglier. Haha! Oh you know, shaky left hand and such. ;P

Anyways, i cant talk as much, ive got wet nail polish on hand hand. Hehe. Tell me what you think of it and if you have any suggestions of other characters, let me know! =) (I too have collected a few pictures of other cartoon characters)


Thats it for now! Waiting for it to dry... =/ Zzz~ Hehe.

Ill go watch a movie while waiting.

Tata, my loves!
xx



"With a little patience, a person can go far." 

No comments:

Post a Comment