Monday, November 22, 2010

Ultrasound

After lunch we headed to the hospital. No no nothing much. Just for consultation purposes. Apparently, what i have is suffered by 20-30% other women. It is supposed to be a normal thing. So no worries! =) Im ok. Hehe. They took my blood to run some test. Ill be going back there this Wednesday. Haha. =)

So, as we were consulting the doctor, she asked me to get on the bed so she could feel my stomach. After touching a few times, she squirted some kind of cold gel onto my stomach and told me she it to run an ultrasound on me.

I just had to use hers. Shes hilarious! Absolutely adore her! (Community Channel on Youtube)

(No, my dear readers, i am NOT pregnant. Haha! Just so you know, ultrasounds may be used to treat diseases and/or improve health in many ways- Google it yourself.)

It was so funny. I just had to laugh. I know its wrong but hey, why not liven up the moment abit, right? Even the doctor laugh. Before that, everything was just way tensed up. Brr.. You have no idea how much a doctor can make in one consultation under 15 minutes. Haha! But yeah, i paid RM 300 for the whole procedure. Mind you, i only had consultation, blood test and an ultrasound.

Entertainment Rewards Book

As soon as i got home, i help my dad look for some potential customer to put their company under E-Rewards. (Ill tell you about it some other time) =) So, my dad told me stories of his past. How he worked his way up and stuff. I enjoy listening to things like that. =) My dad is my role model. No doubt. My mom however, she does tell me about how she used to do things and all but mostly how beautiful she was. Trust me mom, to me, youre still really beautiful. =) Though at times she does tell me how fat i am too. Hahahahahaha!!! For that, mummy, i love you! (Nobody would dare tell it to my face other than you)

After that was over, i went up and watched some programs (It has been awhile since i last watched TV- When i say "awhile", i really mean "a long long long long long long time") Yeah, i fell asleep at 8pm or so. Fell asleep in my parents room (On their bed). Haha. They didnt wake me up. They ended up sleeping on mattresses. I feel so bad. =/ But yeah, im back to my room now. =)

This is Shiok Leng at 4. Haha! =D


Being the Shiok Leng i always am, i got up 6 hours after that. Funny eh? I tend to get up every 6 hours. Its a good thing i reckon. Haha. At times. Now im up, energetic and there goes another sleepless morning. Haha! =D (More to blog!) Got up at 2.30, rolled in bed till about 3.30 and now, im here blogging. Haha.

What to do what to do?



Ill start blogging about E-Rewards then. Haha. Wait for the next post. Or maybe the post after that. =)

Later, loves!
xx



“Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment