Thursday, November 18, 2010

Camera

Look who decided to camwhore at 3AM. =)


Ooo ooo!! My cousin allowed me to borrow her camera... 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 (All these hearts are for you coz youre awesome!)

Thank you! (For knowing how much of a camho i am) <3

Yay! Ive got a camera to play with again. *Googly eyes + Freaky smile* 

KAMERA~!!!

Look what happened to my camera. 

Oh goodness! Screen cracked... And it looks just like a spider web. HEHE!

Hahaha I decided to go Cookie Monster on Twitter! =D SHO CHUTE!


Look~!!! Cute kan?! I feel like hugging that little baby! =)

Cookie Monster wants a hug! *Hug hug*
But i was asked a very very UNTHINKABLE question. Well, i never thought about it. Lol! 

"Whats cookie monster without a cookie?"

So i was like, "Oh no!" and did this:

Screwed up cookie drawn at 4am. Lol!

So i decided to change it to......

This isnt exactly a "Rawr" picture but more of a "Urgh?" picture... Make sense? Haha! 

Oh look what i found.... 


I got the two things i wanted. =) *Satisfied*

Oh, might want to pierce the other side of my tragus only because the one on the right isnt enough.. Obvious... Haha! Cam, yes no? =/

SEE!! SEE!! So blue! I like! =D


Hmm... Something else ive been thinking of getting because of the amount of people using it (and asking me to use it too) but im not too sure yet.... Nuffnang?

OHREALLY?!NAAIISSEEE~ 

70% there... Still thinking. Lol!

I think i should go to bed...

So cold! I love my blanket. =)

Going to watch Hairy Pothead tomorrow. Haha! Oh no wait its Happy Potty. (My dearest friends and their wild nicks for movies- They make things a little more interesting that it already is.)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Poster

You should hear the one on Doraemon. Funny. =D

SO CUTE!

Nights, love! 

Only because...

xx




"Love is nothing more than a spring flower. It blooms; then it fades away."

No comments:

Post a Comment