Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Think You?

Remember that skirt which was way too big for me?


This is it...

Guess what?!

I didnt have anything better to do this afternoon so i altered it myself.. I mean like i brought to the shop the lady said it cannot be altered. Even if she did alter it, it would look bad. So i was like, OMG no hope... =/ And since nobody can fit into the skirt, i decided to.... Do it myself. 

How efficient. Pfft...

Oh yes, i did cut off THAT much:


This is what it looks like right now.... (Yes, i camwhored... Alot)


Tried it on with a belt... Its not THAT bad right?



Hehe... Tell me what you think?



You think i can wear this out? OH! Funny story!! Haha... When i stitch this i never thought of my hips being MUCH bigger than my waist.. When i tried it on i was like, "Shit". Hahaha!!! Now its a MUST for me to wear this skirt from the top. 

Eoic fail. 

Hehe... Thats all i did today (Which i am proud of)
Hungry.. =/ *Tummy grumbles*

Look for food or stay here and dream?
Hmmmm.......
Hehe. Talk soon loves. =)
xx



"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will."

No comments:

Post a Comment