Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yesterday: My Day

Started the day slowly. Seriously. I slept for half an hour before getting up and getting ready for class. When i got to class, at one point of the tutorial my head went nodding to slow jazz music. No i was joking.. Haha! I was fishing in class. Oh God! Manage to stay awake after that until the end of the class though. Yay me!


Right after class i went to Cammie's place. I was soooooo tired i just NEEDED to sleep. But i didnt. Instead, i ate M&M's mint (Nom nom nom) and read a comic book (Forgot what is it called). Oh she surprised me with a card. =) Really simple yet meaningful card.



Guess what it says at the left hand corner of the card?


She made a "reply" to my...


Hehe... Cammie, you crack me up! 

So after doing all we had to do at home, we left for the photostat shop and... predictably, I camwhored. =O


BUT! I wasnt the only one camwhoring... My driver Cammie was too! Haha!


We took quite a number of pictures....
Let me compile them for you~


And when we reached OU.


Celebrated in Seoul Garden. =)
Waiting waiting waiting~


EAT! MAKAN MAKAN MAKAN!!!




Ooo~ Looky!


After cutting the oh so awesome cake! And after a few shots:

Thats them.

Thank you so much for everything guys. Everything came as a surprise for me. Other than the cake because my mom told me by accident (No, she asked, "How was the cake?" I was like, "What cake?") Haha! But yeah, everything else... Even your presence came to me as a surprise. Thank you for being there and for the cake and the meal. Thank you so much! <3 Not forgetting the video Raimi made. It was really touching. 

I kept telling you i wanted to go to the toilet because i could feel tears about to fill my eyes. But before i could, the cake came. =') I controlled. I did. I tried really hard... But BOOM! I couldnt control tears from many days back (Yeah, sorry for being a little moody but... Some bad news cannot be reversed and that has affected me a little.) What started the tears or the feeling like i wanted to cry? When i told Cammie i hated her. Haha.

I told her i hated her.... More than 3X. =) Because i could feel my heartbeat super fast and i knew at some point of the celebration i would break down. Guess what? I did. Haha! But yeah... And i stopped.. Because everything was getting a little disgusting. What a weird thing to do... Cry. Lol! 

SHIOK LENG DOESNT CRY! SHIOK LENG DOESNT CRY! =@

I stopped! But they had to make a video... Which made me cry even more... Id share the video if they allow me to (Ill ask and share it in another post). It made me cry until i had puffy eyes and a screwed up eye make up. Haha! =) It was just too touching.. 

Thank you Aurelia, Cammie, Kylie, Raimi and Ulvy! For everything! Really. =') 

After lunch, we (Aurelia and i) went to Cammie's house to get some rest. Haha. =) I camwhored and noticed something funny..

Nice?


The first thing which came into my head was........


Doesnt it!? Hahahahahhahaa!!! Only difference is my fringe is not center parting. HAHAHHA!! And im pretty yellow skinned. I laughed uncontrollably when i noticed i looked like a Disney lion.

I can totally take some of Simba/Mufasa's pictures, do what he does and get yall confused... Hmm.. Maybe i should~ *Raises eyebrows*

Hmm... I snapped a photo of Cammie...


Aurelia.......


And..... Myself~ Haha!


Camsluts. Lol! Its only called Camsluts because we on beds. Haha!

Anyways, for dinner, we went to Starbucks.. Yes, to study too. Unlike me eh? Well, it was a pretty progressive night i must admit. I manage to finish one chapter. =)

Hehe... Our dinner, coffee. Too full from lunch. Haha!

Our... Snack? Lol!

Yupi burger!



*Nom nom nom*

I like how it looked leopardy~

Cammie's Americano Espresso.
My Caramel Macchiato.

Foam mustache.

See! So studious~ 

And then theres, me.

Then, Cammie's sister join (The other one who was already with us was sitting else where.. Didnt manage to take a picture. Hehe.


Ok ok~ See this, and remember the lips. Guess what for?


This is it. =) Haha.. Thank you, Cammie!

My hair is less than 2 weeks old and it is already discoloured.. 

After i was done with one chapter, it was already time to head home. So i did. Haha! =) Fell asleep while typing this half way and in between conversations too. Lol!

My sister's birthday is in a week.. What to get what to get? I think i know what to get her. =D Haha! 

Im off to dinner now... Ive got something nice to share with yall later. =) 
xx



"Whats the point of celebrating birthdays?! It only means youre a year closer to death." 

No comments:

Post a Comment