Sunday, November 28, 2010

Everything Good Comes In THREE

You know how life guards have white noses? Ive got a black one!


Haha! Jokes. That black thing is what ill be talking about today.

I now own 3 different kind of masks. (Its weird how i have 3 of everything in my room/toilet) Im serious, i have 3 shampoos, 3 toothbrushes, 3 soaps, 3 conditioners, 3 masks, 3 facial foam, 3 whatever you can think of.. The list is,

L
O
N
G

It would require a whole post just to tell you what i have in my bathroom (Which comes in 3 ofcourse). Haha!

It has been ages since i did something nice to my face. Decided to let my face "relax" and my skin to get "smoother" (Like a baby's butt!) with a mask... Remember i told you i own 3 masks?

Theres,
My first ever mask

And my second

The latest

So my mom bought me charcoal mask the other day.. Decided to try it out today... Guess what?


Clockwise (Top left): The last time i did mask (A week back?), Wet mask,  Its drying!, and its so hard i couldnt move my face. Lol! 

Id tell you that my skin feels a 100 times smoother than before... But ive got a minor problem.. My face is so numb, i cannot feel anything. Haha! Ouch.


Never knew mask would hurt so much. ='/

Hey! Its not that i havent used a mask before. Its just that the mask i usee s all water based. So when i peel it off, it doesnt hurt as much.. I believe this mask pulled out... 90% of the hair i have left on my face. Not to mention i have almost nothing on my face.. But oh well, first time? Hehe.

Ive got news for you,
When it says on the bottle/box "Avoid hairline", what do you do?

AVOID HAIRLINE!
(I feel... bald now)

On a more... serious note of everything good comes in 3.. (Pfft)

Would you believe if i told you i did this before? Well, i did.

That was just something id like to share...

What is good that you have which comes in 3?
Leave your comments below, i will reply you one way or another. You will not be left out.

I know one thing which is totally awesome and it came in 3... My wonderful sisters. =)

Brenda
Charmaine (Yes, she has a top on)

Valerie

Does that mean i need a nickname too? Naah~ ;D

I guess thats it for now,
xx




"Hakuna matata. What a wonderful phrase. Hakuna matata. Ain't no passing craze. It's a problem free.. Philosophy. Hakuna matata."

No comments:

Post a Comment