Monday, November 29, 2010

Maoh Has Facebook!

Who is Maoh you ask?


That little devil~
The King in my sister's eyes. =)




He has recently got a Facebook account. =)


Check him out...





Hehe... HOWEVER! I only have ONE picture with him... =( and my face isnt even in it... Id share all of his picture, but he has like NINETY FOUR (94) pictures. Hmm... =/ 


This is our first outing. =)

Do you know where that is? Guess guess!
Hint: Its grassy, filled with animals (Mostly dogs), prefect place to fly a kite and meet other animal owners, great place to just lay back and chill.

SOME weird stuff he likes doing...









Yes, some. Hahaha! =) Entertaining little tomcat. =)

Did you know?
Tom - a male cat, particularly an uncastrated male cat; also called a "full tom".
Boar Cat- an old term for an unneutered male cat (tom cat).
Desex - neuter (applies to either gender
Gib - a castrated male cat; most people use the term "a neuter" instead.
Queen - an unspayed female cat. Also spelled quean.
Spay (noun) - a spayed female cat; a female neuter. Also spelled spey

I guess Facebook account arent limited to people aged 13-99(i think) but to animals and all sorts of other weird stuff.. What has the world become?!

Does your pet have a Facebook account? ;P


I guess this is what it would be like eh? Hehe...

Oh well. =) Id like to see your pet if he has Facebook... Link me. =)

Next post: About Monday nights... Ok fine fine~ Just last night. =P
xx



"If you're lost, you can look & you will find me, time after time. If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting, time after time"

No comments:

Post a Comment