Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today Is "Spend Time With Your BFF Day"!

Got up super late... Went to Banana Leaf for lunch with Silly at Centerpoint. =)

Paramore conversation.

and...

I like both colours. =)
Pretty. =) I WANT! *Searching*

Before we got there i bumped into my high school friend who now has shoulder length hair. He was walking behind us. No, i didnt know! Sorry!! Or i would have said "Hi" earlier. Hehe. I turned around, saw him and well, said, "Hi". He replied with a smile and continued with, "Whats with the Paramore hair?" I was like, "I didnt even bleach it!" Plus, Paramore's hair is way prettier. Mines purple in the dark and red under the sun. (Totally not what i was looking for)

She has a really nice hair colour. 

I had Roti Banjir and one teh tarik. Cammie had two teh o limau ais or teh o ais limau (I never get this right) and one drumstick (Ish)

That, my readers, if you havent already met, is THE awesome Bb Yeen! =)

 



My oh so delicious teh tarik!


After we got home (To her place), i decided to "test" the camera abit more. Hehe. ;P

Exams are around the corner. Cannot blame her. 

Went for dinner at Bao Bao with Cam's sister and boyfriend and had by far the worst thing a person can talk about while having dinner. I dont know why but i like that place. Alot. Hehe. Pan Mee! =) 

When we got home, we found... THIS! (And camwhored with it)


Annddd~ We camwhore some more... No wait, its just me. Haha!


Took bed pictures. Hehe! Ok not "bed pictures" more of... Lying down pictures? Hehe!


As i got home to my mom singing, i saw something white at the corner of my eyes. It was so beautiful i jumped for joy and screamed in excitement.. 

This is what i saw...


I then put its laces to its rightful place and wore it. =')
Isnt she beautiful? =)

Hahaha! Yeah.. Its back from the clobber already! And it looks brand new! Gah! Cant see? Ok ok wait yeah...

VOILA!

Yes i had my skates pumped. Haha!



Nice right?!?!?!!? Oh what a beauty~ Hahaha! (I think i only appreciate this sport because it is something i am actually good at.. Well, was.)

Plus plus! It makes me feel really really tall! Hehe! (You might have rude comments about my picture. But hell... I dont quite care. Say all you want. =) My intention is to show you my height.)

Right right?! Haha. Its like wearing a 5 inch heels. I can reach the top of my extremely dusty door. Hehe! 

Note to self: Clean the top of the door. (How much you want to bet i would forget to do it? Haha!)

OMG OMG OMG!!! I camwhored again. =/


Hehe. I guess thats about it for tonight. =)

Ill update you soon, loves!
xx



"Whats Mickey Without Minnie ,
Whats Tiger Without Pooh ,
Whats Patrick Without Spongebob ,
Whats Me Without YOU ♥"

No comments:

Post a Comment