Saturday, November 20, 2010

They're Here

OMG! SHIOK LENG CAMWHORED AGAIN! Whattacamho!

The very next day of getting the camera in my hands.


Yes, this is my car's side mirror. Lol!

Fakest smile... EVER.

Oh ive got this gross red dots on my leg... Looky.
 Mozzie bites? I hope it is.


This is a combination of 2 days worth of blog post so it will be a little long...

So we went for a movie on Friday, Harry Potter. (Yes, i should have blogged about it then but things comes up at unexpected times right? Yeah, my cousins came. So yeah!)

It was good alright.... I like this movie because it made me laugh like half the time. =) I would tell you more but.. No! Go watch it. Its worth it.. The ending is epic. Lol!

I find her really beautiful... She has pixie cut now.. She looks like that lady from Freaky Friday. Haha!
I especially liked the part she got mad at Ron. The things Ron said, Harry's dance, the things Ron did to try to get her back, stuff!

And at one point youll go "No! Not Dobby.. ='("

I didnt want him to die.. I was so close to crying. ='(

Oh gosh~ The twins are so hot! =) *Melts* One of them is holy~ =)


All the funny things said. Oh God! Lol! Go watch it!

So we had dinner in Super Tanker. Yum yum! So filling! And really good. =) You should try that place. Its at The Club. Its food is delicious and price, reasonable. Should go check it out.


As we got home, we celebrated my cousin-in-law's (?) birthday. Hehe... Yummy cake! =)


Cute? My niece.. Hehe. She tried to camwhore but failed.. Lol!


Hmmm just a random thought: I like the after "effects" of a person when they just get of a super fast spinning tea cup ride. Lol!

So yeah, sorry for the late update was busy last night. =) But yeah, today we had dinner with my sister, cousin and niece at Wong Kok. Guess who we met?! We met MR MAMEE MONSTER! =D

Mr Mamee Monster! I found you in my picture! I cropped it. Haha!


Oh yeah anyways, my niece decided to play with my specs...


Nice right? Lol!
And this is my cousin. =D Who also played with my specs.


Look at how the small girl eats...


My sister bought the bunny ear thing. RM10. Fun to play with but its something i will NEVER buy/wear out. Other than for picture purposes. Lol!


Oh oh! Downstairs.... In OU. The food court... You know? Theres this bubble tea like thing with yummy magic balls. Go try it.. I like the Yam + Yogurt bon + Magic Balls. The lemon isnt that bad too. Honeydew however, is a different story all together. Haha! Super sweet! =S Unless you like overly sweet stuff, DO NOT try honeydew. But who am i to stop you right? Just letting you know. If you want to try, go ahead. =)

Haha! We camwhored there too!


Her camwhoring.. .Not bad eh? Lol!

Imagine her with my hair. No wait you dont have to! Lol!

So we walked walked walked and there was this SK-II christmas tree made out of SK-II bottles. Pretty! Had to take a picture with it. Voila!

So cute right?!

My cousin... Hotness. *Jealous* She has like naturally jet black hair. Nice kan?

This is the smaller tree.. The kid was sticking her butt out so yeah. Haha!

That, is my sister! =)

After camwhoring with the trees and roses.... We went off. Haha. OH OH! Before that! Guess who i saw? Haha! I saw my ex skating coach. Hot as usual. Lol! And the other skating coach. Lol! Man, i miss them so much! Hehe.

If you do read my blog, i suggest you put this as your FB profil pic. Damn nice! =)
This is us at the carpark.... Being totally nutty. Hahaha!


So i thought of camwhoring in the car... With my niece. She wouldnt let me take a proper one.. Let me show you some. Haha! (I personally adore the picture right at the center)


I have to admit though, she is an awesome photographer. Shes only 8.


Some of them might have her finger in it too and most of them has her finger covering the flash but for an eight year old, shes awesome! 


And when we got home, i snapped a picture of Ricky! I know it has been awhile since i last spoke or took any picture of him.. Haha. In this picture, he just landed from jumping for joy. Yes, jumping. Really high up and off the ground.


When we got to my room, my niece decided to sleep on me... And be my mom for the night. Lol! 

Thats me being her horse..

She took this picture. Haha!

Extremely funny. Especially the way she fell off the bed... All you could see was her legs in the air. Hahaha!

Thats her getting up. Haha!

Isnt she just so adorable? Lol!
Thought of blogging yesterday but my sister came home and we talked all night. Well not really. Until 5. Haha! =) While waiting for her to get home i posted this on her wall... Remember how heavily it rained last night?


What an awesome sister right? LOL!

Oh this is her before bed.. She said shes pregnant. Lol!


Hehe. Peace!


Anddd..... Shiok Leng camwhores again...


Looking at my own pictures makes me..... 
*Raises eyebrows*



Ouch, stomach ache!
Talk soon loves!
Muahxx!



"When someone is so sweet to you, don't expect that they will be like that forever because even the sweetest chocolate expires."

No comments:

Post a Comment