Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Riddle

‎"Miss Susie had a tugboat
The tugboat had a bell
Miss Susie went to heaven
The tugboat went to

Hello operator,
Give me number 9
And if you disconnect me,
I'll kick you in the

Behind the refrigerator
There was a piece of glass
Miss Susie fell upon it
And cut her little

Ask me no more questions
Tell me no more lies..."


This made me laugh so hard! Haha! =)


Found something i like.. I want to do Santa nails!
Thought of doing Snowman or a snow flake but... Santa is way cuter! Or maybe ill do different designs on different nails? =D

(Going to get more colours!)

No no! Ill leave that for Christmas~

I think im going to do Patrick Star first. Since ive already got pink, black and white with me now...

*Excited!*

Im off to do it now! Tat tats, loves!
xx



"You don't have to believe me, but the way I see it, next time you point a finger I might have to bend it back and break it off. Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror. :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment