Monday, November 15, 2010

Doggy Woggies!

So, last night my sister was telling me about this really special looking dog she saw. I forgot where but yeah. Haha. It looks like a towel. I have came across it before but no,  it is not on my top 5 list.

Sharpay:

Ok that was a lame joke.

What i really want to show you is:
Shar Pei:


A towel-looking dog.


Its so cold outside! I would say "Ahh~ I can sleep well now." But to be totally honest, im not even close to being tired. Might watch a movie and fall asleep during the movie. Haha! Damn stylo. Lol!

Got Myconsti tomorrow. To go or not to go~ To go or not to go~ =/ Thats the question... Haha! ;P Well see if im tired when i get up or not.

As for now, TATA!
(Update you guys as soon as possible)

Goodnight loves! Sleep well. =)



"I dont know how to love overly priced dogs but i know how to love stray dogs."

No comments:

Post a Comment