Thursday, November 25, 2010

Failure Much!

So yesterday Raimi passed this CD to Ulvy and guess what? It has something to do with Warcraft. But! Ulvy's exams are just around the corner. One week to be exact. So i decided to hold on to it for him. Nyehehehe...


Just a few hours back Raimi called to wish me Happy Birthday so i asked him for permission to curi the game and he was totally cool with it. So im going to install it now and check it out. I wonder what is it like... Haha. ;P


Installing installing installing~

So while waiting.. Haha... My sister told me about what happened in the office today which made me smile like an idiot. =) She told me one of her colleague has been asking for me from 9am. When i got to the old campus to meet up with her (To pass her something), she came out and said hi and stuff excitedly. Haha! You know, its people like this who makes your day. Haha. Best part is, he isnt bad looking. ;D

When my sister got home, she held something and BOOM! Its a present! =D I didnt ask for any~ A simple wish would suffice but really, thank you so much! I opened it, i screamed (I tend to scream alot), jumped, jumped and jumped some more, and hugged her. Haha! =) 

Thank you!!! Just what i wanted! =D You know me so well, Val! You do know that is why i love you right? Haha! =) <3


Thank you so much! Its really pretty! =D

Oh about the game, im a total failure... Hahaha! I dont even know how to work it... Fine fine. If i ever do play it though, youll be the...... first of all my other readers to know about it. =D

Hahaha! Im tired... =/ I just finished helping my friend write an essay. What a way to start my day. Haha! Not going to be sleeping tonight. =/ Going to be tired as hell later in the day. Sleep in Cammie's house. Kekeke! 

Oh oh Mishka has a new video.. .Oh you know, that talking dog? Its a compilation of 30 videos. So cute! Go watch! =D If you want to that is. =P

Did i mention, my hair is turning pinkish brown? Haha. I bet this is the colour it would have turned out to be if i used Liese. Thank God i didnt! I want a darker red... Like more obvious but not too obvious.. Is there such thing? Haha! And i dont want to bleach my hair. Possible? Lol!

Chinese New Year.. Thats when im doing it. Chinese New Year. Ive got patience... Watch me wait...


Oh God.. Im seriously like REALLY REALLY tired.. Im off to bed now... Good night! =)

x



"Why does procrastination always hit an epic high especially when exams are the next day?"

No comments:

Post a Comment