Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Asked Me To Forget


So nice! =)

Be afraid, be very afraid! 

BOOM!

Maybe i shouldnt have purchased the spectacles? But yeah, im not sick of it yet... Hehe.. 

I may not look nice but... Hell with it. (I like my hair)- Oh God! Lol! ;P

I have been looking for 500 Days of Summer for like a year and totally forgot about it too actually. Haha! But yeah, my cousin reminded me of it... I found it! Downloading~ Hehehe! Lalala! I guess that is what ill be watching tonight. And maybe Shawshank Redemption and/or Diary of a Wimpy Kid. 

Hopefully it will all turn out well. Hehe.

Oh by the way, which says delete? Sorry im SEMI banana. Would appreciate if any of you could translate that shit at the bottom. Thank you! <3


If "D" is delete, what is this?! =O


(Found out what it meant. Thank you Jung Kian!!)
Reminder: SL MUST learn chinese again.

Tata for now loves.

xx



"I am with you always till the end of time." -Matthew (28:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment