Saturday, November 20, 2010

Networking


I just got nuffnang.


Read about it and sort of know what it is. Although, i am not too sure about the placing of the ads but yeah. I like! =) I especially like its logo. Never once did i actually observe and analyse it. When i was about to get it, i was like, "Awww! How cute!"

Hope its as good as i was told it was!

Hmm yeah, cant sleep. 
This time i believe its because of snorings, "grinding" of teeth and the sound of people moving around a whole lot. AND! Someone elses super loud breathing and my nieces' cough. Oh, did i not mention my cousins and aunty is here for the weekend.. That explains the lack of daily/personal life posts. Haha! (I used to leave the radio turned on when im sleeping. The weird part is that i dont know why i cant sleep with noise now.)

Not only that, the light (toilet) is left on therefore the toilet door is OPEN. Omg the heat! Not forgetting the heat coming from my laptop on my stomach. Anyways, because the toilet door is open, im getting tons of mozzie kisses. Ouch. Itchy.

Hell with it.

Haha! Ever got some kid pressing your boobs and telling/asking you "What is this? Why is it so soft?". Yeah, that happened to me a while back. It was hilarious. *Akward moment*

Hmm im really tired but i cant just go to bed now.... Its hard. Mozzie attacking my thighs, the heat, noise, and a whole lot of other factors. Remember i once shared with you that self-hypnosis thing? Hahaha!

Zoom zoom~


I dont know why but this sort of reminds me of "Saw". Haha!

Anyways, i hate how the new MSN has things done...

This is what it looks like signing in:


And this is your friends list.. See it? I grouped my friends into different lists and now all i see is THAT. I kinda hate it. I suggest you stick to the old MSN. 


This is what sharing a picture looks like:


Mind you, there is no such thing as going on cam anymore... Only on video call. Awesome eh?! =/ Not only that, i cant even appear offline and chat with a person. I would have to appear online to that particular person to chat with him/her. That is nothing, i know. The fact that at times you might forget that you are appearing offline to the other 652 friends and i hate that! =@ 

Anywho~ I was just looking at pictures of some nice car which are options to wedding cars and just told myself, "I am never going to get into a sports car or a convertible because it will ruin my dress and hair respectively. Haha! Id go for the normal sized car or a limo. Hahaha! Though i have to admit, i love BMW's convertible. =) *Drools*

Oh so sexy!

Only one problem about BMW's convertibles. 
First, the head of the car is like 3x bigger than the back.
Second, i dont quite like soft tops. (I think this applies to all other convertibles- Ever seen an hard top convertible? If you have, link me!)
Thirdly, it only has 2 doors!

All in all, BMW is my favourite. Im not much of a Merc person or any tall big cars (Or four wheel drives) Hehe. I like the standard car with 4 doors.

OMG! I fell asleep. Haha! Sis woke me up. Lol!
Time to sleep! 

Night night loves!
xx



"I ignore texts. I let the phone ring. I log off of Facebook chat. Its nothing personal, but people need to realize that sometimes I just dont want to talk"

No comments:

Post a Comment