Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pictures: Yesterday and Today

I notice my hair has changed colour but today in the cafe, Kylie told me that my hair was redder than before. She said it used to look purple.. Hehe. Good news? It has only been 12 days anyways. Im expecting it to last for maybe another week. I hope it lasts longer though. I dont want black or dark brown hair... I have never had black hair though. It was always light brown. =) When i was a kid, it was golden. My mom's friend would ask her, "Who is this Caucasian boy?" Yes boy. Shit. Haha!

Yesterday:

In ze car~
Its not red anymore.
Shoes!

Remember i told you i got new shoes? This is it... I know it looks kiddy but i like it. =)

Cute? I thought so. ;P
In ze hotel's toilet~

Camwhoring in the toilet #1!

#2
If only i had a dress like that. =/

Today:

Cam was stuck in class... Boo hoo! Hehe! ;P Mine ended earlier! =D

Mr Lim's Prisoner
As we got to the old campus' library~

Bb Mi and my shawl! Sexy right?

Eiyer~ Why so girly?! Lol. ;P

New face: Joshua! =) 

Hahaha! Still obsessing with my nails. ;P

Yes, it was damn cold! I was shivering weih!

I drew a heart and surprisingly, it fits perfectly. =/

Ning Neng Nang Nong~ =P

I dont know why but thats so catchy! 
I dont remember what i wanted to do... But there WAS something i wanted to do... I shall go figure it out. Haha! For now, TATA! 

xx



"It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment