Monday, November 15, 2010

Angles

I was looking through some pictures on Facebook the other day and noticed something pretty funny. (It happens mostly on girls- Yes those girls are beautiful).

I want to talk about "angles" today.


Do you believe in good side, bad side?
I know i do. Hahaha!


Well, there was this really beautiful girl who had only ONE angle in all her 283 pictures. Imagine that! And not only that, the distance of the camera from her face is the sameeee... Oh God! Can you imagine the horror? All you see is the same thing repeating and if you open the picture you will notice a different shirt/hairstyle/smile. 

This i found hilarious.
The funniest part however is that...

I too have pictures of myself all in ONE angle. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! 
I would take a screenshot of that person's pictures/ mine but it would be wrong/mine isnt that good... Haha!

Which is your good side?


xx



"You cant compare a girl with oompa lumpa-ed make up with a girl who doesnt have any on! You shouldnt even be comparing in the first place!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment