Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wibiya Toolbar

So i got back my Wibiya toolbar which is pretty awesome BUT... It also means that there is a need for you to "hide" the toolbar in order to open my Cbox... (Sorry for the inconvenience caused)

I got this live chat... When should i broadcast for the fun of broadcasting? =P Bored bored bored.. Now? Naahh itd be so weird talking to myself. Haha! Hell with that. Ill do it when i think its the right time... =)

Oh see on the left side of the page? I sort of need your help to pick either Spongebob or Emily because i cant seem to make up my mind on which i want on my blog.. Hehe.

Oh oh! Press the "like" button on my Wibiya toolbar! =D Only if you like my blog.. If you dont, do it for me? Hehe.. Pfft. That was a lie... Only press it if you feel like it. =D

Lets see... What else is new..........

Hahahaha i guess when youre out with a whole gang of friends its good to bring a cap just incase you fall asleep in the bus (Oh you know, when they take your picture and such)


I did mask today... Hehe. =D Same blackie..

I would smile... Reallty, if i could.

Im hungry.

Food!
I go cari makan... Maybe Milo (My other love) ;D
Then balik and blog about special cars..
Note: "Special"
Tata for now, loves.

xx



"If you like me raise your hands; if you dont, raise your standard."

No comments:

Post a Comment