Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Birthday Video...

... As promised...

I guess i thought of sharing because my eyes were filled with tears that day so i couldnt see how bad i looked in those pictures. Hahaha! 

Jokes. I love this video thats why im sharing it. =) Thank you so much, guys! Especially Raimi (For making the video.. 6 hours is pretty darn long, and skipping your sleep too) and Cammie (It is during your exams and you could still think of things like this)

Thats them. No matter how whacky they are, i still love them from the bottom of my heart. Haha. Promise.

Thank you so much! <3


Promise you guys wont laugh... I camwhore alot... ALOT. 

CAMSLUT! I prefer camslut it sounds more.. Whoreish. In a way. Haha! =)

But yeah nice or not.. This video brought tears to my eyes. =') 
Ive always secretly wanted someone to sing that song to me and guess what? I got this... How can i not be touched right? Ive always wanted a guy to sing it to me but trust me, having your best friends make this video WITH this song... Its just- PERFECT. (Just nice to my likings. No, better!)

PS: I cross my fingers that you people wouldnt get nightmares because of this video...
Goodnight, loves.
xx



"A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have" (Ive got you)

No comments:

Post a Comment