Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Camsluts

And i thought i was a camwhore! Hahahhaha!!! Ok maybe early in the day, i did... But later... Hahahahaha! You shall see who am i referring to!

Anyways, today started with Nasi Lemak in Village Park. They woke me up SO EARLY in the morning... Lacking sleep... But, im going to watch Little Mermaid 3 now (I dont think ive ever watched it before) and maybe Beauty and the Beast later. ;D


Cammie and... Idan style.. Am i not supposed to say it here?! Opps! Sorry. ;D



Failed.

She did her nails... I pun nak. =/

I actually like this pose! Haha!

Remember i made you guys move a little from your seats this morning? Yeah, this was what i was trying to do.. Unfortunately, Raimi, yours didnt turn out well. So i dont want to put it up... Heres Cammie's though.


It didnt quite work.. Yes i know~

Epic part of the meal:
Would you still be my friend if i was blind?


I said no... Hahahahaha! But really.. Ofcourse i would. =)

Here, i have no idea what were they doing... Seriously.



The one i could not stitch. Hehe.



And when we got home, it all started... (No caption for my dearest camsluts)


Bedsheet yang berlubang!

Cammie's work... Instead..... She did this... (Look below)




I uploaded all 3 because i couldnt decide which was best. =D

After they left, i watched my Pocahontas! =D Hehe... And my sister watched... Sailormoon. O.O Mind you, im the youngest in the family and im 20.

Haha. =D
Next post: Songs that cannot be missed.

xx



"For justice and for love! Pretty soldiers in suit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment