Tuesday, December 7, 2010

College

Got up early earlier this morning. Haha! First thing in the morning i was already told i looked like a beggar. Id show you a picture but its ugly beyond believe. Haha! And it was... More of a video. Haha! I stayed over at Cammies place last night without bringing any of my daily uses so yeah i had to use her extras (Im referring more to her clothes really.. They were huge) And i NEVER look good in the mornings, hence, the beggar look.

Anyways, had breakfast (It has been ages since i had breakfast cause im never early enough for it... Fail) Hahaha!! So full. Im in college right now... Waiting for Cammie and Ulwy... Second lunch maybe? Haha! Oo oo! I had Kuey Teow teng~ Damn nice... Cammie only had steamed white chicken and fish balls. -.- Trust me, their chicken.... Yat laow! Damn nice.. All smooth and shit. Like the one in Kota Damansara. =) MmmMmm~ Oh im talking about the shop opposite KDU College. Oh my God! *Drools much*

Me being me... All bored. I do what i do best. (MY best)


And ofcourse eaves drop... I hear this girl saying..

"Its so brilliant! Its like.. Brilliant. Promise service is the the... (Dont know what she said). Its like.. Abit insecure to use lar. Its like." <- I hate it when that happens to me too =( Only difference she can explain it in a different language and i cant. =( Damn! Need to pick up second language but screw chinese. Did that before.. Failed big time. Gave up on Japanese (OMG! I give up on so many things. =S)

Do something about it Shiok Leng! =D I will i will! (I tried Jawi.. Its so difficult) O.O

Going to the old campus later.. Ill update you guys later.. I shall Facebook/Tweet/Skype/Email now.

Tata, loves!
xx



"Treasure each and every moment of your life and appreciate what you have around you before its too late."

No comments:

Post a Comment