Sunday, December 12, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Belle. Beauty.


There's something sweet and almost kind
But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined
And now he's dear and so unsure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before

She glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw
No, it can't be I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before

New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be
True that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see

Well who'd have thought
Well bless my soul
Well who'd have known
Well who indeed
And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own
It's so peculiar
We'll wait and see
a few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before
You know perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before
There may be something there that wasn't there before






I absolutely love this movie! Id watch it over and over and over and over again AND not get bored of it. I love it! I love all the songs... Especially the one shared above. Ahh~ =)

And! OMG Chloe just messaged me! You have no idea how much i miss her... =/ It has been so long since i last met her... Remember how we would camwhore when she comes? Yeah, i miss that too. Haha! Pfft~ Shes at the beach. How nice. Haha! *Jealous* 

Though... There is something weird about the beast... I mean, he only got cursed after he was an adult. Ok maybe teenager and it is pretty impossible to forget your ethics. Right? Unless he has been locked up in that castle for hundreds of year then maybe its understandable. 

Oh yeah, this beast compared to others isnt bad looking really.. Look at the one they showed on Wiki. This beast is such a sweetheart. =') He let Belle go and gave up being human. =)



I dare say, in short, i love Disney's movies (The old ones better ofcourse)
But yeah there are many versions to this. =) I want to watch this one after im done with Disney's version (1978 Version) <- Hopefully i wont fall asleep like how i did for Phantom of the Opera (Dont get me wrong, thats a good show! Really... I was just really tired then?) Haha! =D


Ok forget that... Its in French... Plus im not into it much. =P I like Disney's best. Hahahahaha! =P

Want to read more moral of the Disney's fairytale?

----->>>>> Click Here <<<<<-----

Talk soon, loves.
x



"Dont judge the book by its cover."

No comments:

Post a Comment