Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hickeys

Today is going to be a good day!

I just showered and it feels good!


Right after i showered i noticed this thinggy on my collar bone (Somewhere there) and tricked Cammie..

I told her, "Cammie, remember Jeff (Oh, the dude we met yesterday)? He gave me a love bite."
She was like, "What? Really where?"

And i showed her this:

Cant really see.. Haha! Quite obvious in person though.

Guess what?

SHE FELL FOR IT!!! Hahaha!! I dont know how i got that but i believe i scratched it last night. Haha. =P

Im going to hang out and hang out and chill until class.
Im going to watch myself dance like a nutcase because i still feel the pain on my knees when i put weight on them.
Im going to sleep whenever i want and eat whatever i want.

Tomorrow.. There wont be all those mentioned above.
Tomorrow is another day.

Im going out...
Later loves!
xx



"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."

No comments:

Post a Comment