Sunday, December 5, 2010

How I Spent My 4th December

Celebrated my sister's birthday! =D
(Sorry its up pretty late.. Been really tired from doing nothing.. Haha! Slept really early and woke up really late.. So i didnt quite have time to blog about stuff.. Hehe?)

This is it:

One of my favourite characters in Rapunzel! =D (My #1 really)



This was after we watched Rapunzel and did a little shopping. Rapunzel... Is a damn good movie! OMG! Its so worth watching in a cinema. =) Its a really good show. Though i missed like 1/4 of the show because i got up late.. Yeah.. Might watch it again though... With Joanne maybe?

I absolutely love the horse and the "frog" haha! =) The whole movie just rocks... Big time. I dont mind having her hair... There were so many funny parts in the movie!

Lets test your memory:
"Dont freak out"
Horse fighting with the rider..
How the chameleon changes colour everytime they kiss..
Her hair that heals and glows..
How SHE was the princess. =)
And so much more!

Val and Hong!

Appetizer was awesome... Wang Zheng asked for more... =O Haha! In Malay! Yes, shes from China!

Soup of the day.

Birthday girl

The birthday girl's boyfie.

Wang Zheng~ =D

Looks good, taste like blood and its dry (San Fransisco Steak house) Lamb.

Same thing.... Beef.

Siew Lyn.

Kalai.

Me... Hahahaha!

I get a kiss. Haha! Bday girl... Takde~ 

Nice pic! =)

Upside down cake.. I was right opposite her.. Somewhere in the center.. So this is all i got... Before  the chocolate and cherries were taken out. Haha!

The meesage. (Sorry cant translate. Haha!)

The deco... I saw David there! =)

All of us got a chance to take a picture with him.

Before Wang Zheng pulled his head off. Hahahahaha!

My new FB profile picture?

A dress i saw in Kitschen! Dirt cheap! I would have gotten it... Only, it made me look fat.. S sized people...This is for you. Size of this dress, XS.

Pretty necklace beaded thinggy.... Right right!? I might just go back and get it. O.O
After lunch... I went to Starbucks.. Kacau Cammie. Awesomeness! Haha! >.<

Failed bun.. =( Oh yeah, i bought that Korean bun up hair thing... I dont know why. Hahhaha!

THAT IS A MOLE!!!

This is how they write in Maldives..

Raimi! =D

Haha! The friendship line! Haha!

I tried it on cammies hair...Not bad eh? If it was a little higher, it would actually look korean-ish.

Funny face!

I needed specs.... Haha..

Failed Korean Lala look. Hahahahaha!

2nd attempt... Failed.. And raimi~ Haha!
And... We went for dinner... =)

This is how everyone start their dinner.. Haha! (I took this sitting down... Hands up.. So yeah, excuse the picture)

Oohh Oohh! Video (Kinda funny)

Chinese Pin Yin (4 tones)- Check out how they said/choose to say it.. (My oh so awesome friends)


Night, loves...
Might need to hang out with my parents tmr... -.- Again. =/
xx



"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment