Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stop Animal Cruelty

Had a good long chat about animal abuses and the people who do it for pleasure... But seriously... Clubbing? Please lar! Go knock your heads on the wall or come, look for me... Ill club you just like how you club those little seals!


Dude, WTF?! 

Watch me do it to you! =@ Whats the point out of this "Sport" anyways! It pisses me off so much i feel like i can murder someone... Oh God!


This isnt the only type of animal cruelty! Come on! You know that right? Please say you do...

We also talked about...

Whaling


Killing of dolphins... 


Snakes? 

Its alive. Trust me. 

Fishes? 




Live gooses (Cooked from feet and thats about it)? (Find your own picture) Cause i got this... Haha! I believe you will find a better picture.


Monkey's brain? 



And the most famous(?)... Fur? (Naked raccoons... =( It may sound funny.. But it really isnt)


Watch video: Fur shit (Id skin you people alive if it wasnt illegal... Or is it?) But yeah! And if i wont go to hell for it.

WHAT THE FUUUU?!

This is what she looked like watching the video... (I believe all of us made that face while watching either videos.. Cause i know i did)


Hello... If you want to eat them.... DONT LET THEM FREAKING SUFFER! You people deserve to die... And rot in hell! =@

Sick of watching videos like this already... Im stopping here... If there are more and youd like to share, leave me kisses.

Stop animal cruelty! =@

I was introduced to this documentary... I havent watch it but i believe its worth watching... If you have a strong stomach.

Earthlings (Click to watch)

Thanks, Carmen.

Talk later, loves.
xx



"Hunting is not a sport.  In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. "

No comments:

Post a Comment