Thursday, December 23, 2010

Its Christmas Eve Morning

Sorry i havent been updating my blog for a while. Just felt lazy as hell. =/ But yeah i went back to Kedah to attend a cousin's wedding. =) They look awesome together. Really. =D Ill post some pictures up later.. This post is to apologize on my laziness...

Plus, the only time i feel like blogging is when im working.. Yes, this bum is now working. Pfft... Never thought this day would come. First day of work, i worked till 1am. How awesome is that right? Today, i "escaped". I left at 9pm. Its just too many hours of pressure. Im sorry lar... This is like my first job... Im not used to it yet... Its a little hectic at this point too.

First day of work...

Today. Hahaha! Yes i look bad.. I was tired. =/

Yes, im working for my dad's friend. =) Remember that E Rewards thing i was telling you about? Yeah, that. I camwhore while waiting for the documents to open and stuff. Haha!!

Anyways, screw that for now... Check this: My mom bought a BB. Good for her! I still hate its tiny keypads. My giant sized thumb can cover at least 4 keys while typing. Imagine how annoying that is... Though... Ive got no problems with......

Camwhoring! Hahaha!

My dad bought an Er Wu. Haha. Its funny. Its like a violin but instead it resting on your shoulder it rests on your lap. Haha! I took the guitar and my violin AND the Er Wu and made some noise last night *Moans* Joke. Haha. But yeah... It was good. Oh and a harmonica too! Haha. While you people were nicely eating tong yuens.. I was home playing sad songs on all instruments found at home (Except the organ and keyboard). *Sobs* All i got was a measly chicken.... Haha. Jokes! I fucking love chicken yo! 

Steamed chicken *Drools much*


Hahahaha!! Omg... Im really tired... Sleepy too. Gah! Its 6! Ive gotta be up at 8!! =( Ill upload the pics tomorrow. Oh yes, i did my sisters nails just now. =) Ill share the picture with you later on. When she uploads it on facebook. Tee hee. =P

But for now...... Do it with me...

Shiok Lengs style.
Hahaha i only manage to do that. Im going out with my nails like that tomorrow.. Only when i get back ill finish it up. =) Snow effect and something... Ill think of something... Tomorrow. Brain isnt exactly functioning right now. Haha! Oh and i noticed... I dont know how to draw a proper snowflake so screw that too. Haha...

Well.. Good night, loves.
I dare say this is the best christmas eve so far. (Despite the hectic work hours and the schedule my dad wants me to follow. =/) So yeah, i like this christmas eve. =)

Ive got so much to say!!! Its been REALLY long since i last blogged (That is so unlike me!)... I need to blog more! Soon. =D

Once again... ABUKI!


Merry Christmas eve, loves!
xx



"There are no strangers on Christmas Eve"

No comments:

Post a Comment