Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jipaban - My 2010 Santarina

Dear Jipaban(Santarina),


I would like to get a pretty dress i saw posted by Tracyeinny:


... For my sister because she has been such a great sister ever since day 1 (I mean it). We might get into little quarrels and maybe fights? Haha.. But thats sisterhood for you. If it isnt normal then well, thats how we are, special. No really. ;P

Beautiful? Thought so.

But yeah, she has always been there for me. When i couldnt sleep at night, she would be the one talking to me (In a way, telling me bed time stories- because i tend to fall asleep during her talks). Haha. When theres a cockroach, we would scream.. Together. Hahahahhaaha! Ok in a way she was there... With me. Lol! Well, we wait till daddy comes and whacks the brown nuisance flat. =D Eeeeww~

Id like to get her this dress for her as a Christmas present also because never once has she had "revenge" over my silliness. Yes, i do annoy her... Alot. Remember that last post about the guitar? Haha.. Thats just ONE SMALL part of me annoying her. Big time.

I really hope to win this contest so that i can get her this dress (And im 110% sure she will love it)- I hope she doesnt see this post. =S Its supposed to be a surprise. =D Haha. If i do get it, that is.

In short, i want to win this because i love her. <3 She is my idol (After my mom ofcourse)

Thank you!!!

Nyehehehehe...
xx



"Jipaban, socializing online shopping."

No comments:

Post a Comment